1. Severus Snape from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
How could you not pick Snape? There is so much depth to his character.
2. Haymitch Abernathy from the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
I am not sure if everyone would agree here, but he is not traditional in a sense that he isn't the protagonist, but definitely has anti-hero qualities. I mean, the drinking does not help!
3. Caleb Prior from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth
Oh, Caleb. I will just leave it at that.
4. Jay Gatsby from F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Thinking about Jay Gatsby makes my heart hurt so much.
5. Jamie Lannister from A Song of Ice & Fire series by George R.R. Martin
Oh what a flawed character. I was so adamant about my dislike for him when I first began the series, but he really grew on me and he is now one of my favorite characters. There is just so many layers to him.
That's it from me for today folks! Who are your Top 5 Favorite Anti-Heroes? Let me know in the comments below!