So for my TBR list.. it is quite small so far, but it is subject to change. I am also behind on a bunch of comic issues, so I am sure that I will be reading a lot of comics. Also, there are some books that I have ordered and I am waiting to arrive in the mail, so they aren't pictured below.
(I tried to be artsy and include a mug in the photo to make it more appealing lol!)
- The Art of Getting Started At by Laura Langston - This is an ARC that I received from Penguin and I am so excited to read it. I think the read-a-thon will be the perfect time to read it and I will definitely have a review of this up shortly after!
- Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern - I am actually going to read this with my best friend Michelle who also writes a book blog over at Musings of a Writer :) I am super excited.
- Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley - Michelle also recommended this to me. I am in the process of reading the Scott Pilgrim series but Michelle raved about this so much that I decided to pick it up. The artwork looks stunning and the hardcover edition is just so pretty. I am pumped to read this!
My goals for the week will be:
- Finish the three books listed above. Easy enough (I hope) to complete all of them in a week!
- Participate in at least one of the twitter chats.
- Participate in at least two of the challenges.
- Post a daily update everyday.
- Try to read for at least an hour a day.
I think that those are fairly decent goals for the week and I really hope that I can accomplish them. Bout of Books is definitely my favorite Read-A-Thon yet, and I have participated in all of them thus far. It is so much fun. Great opportunity to meet fellow book lovers and discover fantastic reads. Let me know in the comments below if you are participating and what books you are reading!
Happy reading all.. and I will see you next week with an update! ;)