1. One Ring from J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy & The Hobbit
It is THE ring. I mean, how can you not include this in your top 5?
2. Riptide from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & The Olympians series.
When it isn't a powerful sword, it takes the form of a ballpoint pen. How awesome is that!
3. The Elder Wand from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
It is THE wand of all wands. And it looks good too!
4. The Invisibility Cloak from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
Who wouldn't want an invisibility cloak? You can go anywhere undetected!
5. Remembrall from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
I remember this from the first movie and how Neville needed it. This is such a cool concept and I realyl wish it existed. It would do wonders used with a calendar!
That is it for this week's Top 5 Wednesday. I hope you enjoyed this instalment and I will see you next week! :D