So, I was given this award by one of my bestfriends Michelle a few weeks back and recently also given this by the lovely Aimee, so I thought it was about time I wrote about it.This award is usually given to those who have less than 300 followers. You get to know a bit more about the person who received the award, and also get to discover some new blogs from the people tagged for the award.
- Thank and mention the person who nominated you
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you were asked.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs.
- Create 11 new questions for them to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Lastly, tell the blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award, linking to your blog post on it so they can learn more about it.
11 Facts about myself:
- I am a massive DOCTOR WHO fan. Seriously. Ask any one of my friends and they will tell you how much of an addict I am. My whole room is decorated in Doctor Who stuff.
- I am pretty obsessed with all things Tom Hiddleston. I just adore him to bits and pieces.
- I like to drink flavoured coffee with just milk.
- My favorite book of all time is The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and I currently own 5 copies of it. I hope to one day own a variety of different editions.
- When I really like a song/album, I will listen to it non-stop on loop for a very long time. At the moment this album is AM by Arctic Monkeys.
- I have three dogs: Kaile, Jasper and Bentley.
- I love receiving mail and cards. I think cards are the most significant part of any gift.
- I have been to medieval times so many times in the past few years and I am not bored and I can't wait to go again.
- My favorite painters are Cezanne and Van Gogh.
- I am currently hooked on the game Farm Heroes Saga. It is super addicting.
- I really wish to travel to London and Tokyo in the near future.
11 Questions asked by Michelle and Aimee:
Since I was tagged by both Michelle and Aimee, for the 11 questions, I am going to answer a variety of them!
Question 1: How do you feel about E-books?
I got a Kobo reader a few years back and I really enjoyed it at first. It felt like I was just breezing through books, but then I started to really miss having an actual book and the turning of the pages. My kobo also started acting up at this time, freezing and lagging, so I haven't picked it up since. I sometimes use my ipad mini to read small books you can only get in e-format, so I don't mind. Overall, I don't mind it, but at the moment, it is not my option of choice in terms of reading. I plan on getting a better kobo reader sometime in the future and maybe when my room becomes completely buried in books, I will use one again.
Question 2: Why did you start blogging?
I actually previously use to have a beauty blog which I maintained for over 3 years.. unfortunately, the passion for it just fizzled out and I was more interested in speaking about books, because reading is my first love. I found that just using goodreads was not enough and I much prefer to document things in a journal manner, so here we are!
Question 3: What is something weird you do whilst reading?
hmmm.. weird? Well, my most favorite spot to read is in bed and I am always lying on my side to read. But I think, what is weird is that I read at like lightning speed at night time. That is when I accomplish most of my reading.
Question 4: What canon OTP would you change?
It was canon in the movies I guess, but I really loved Luna Lovegood/Neville Longbottom, so that is the only thing I would make canon in the books, and also I am a bit of a Draco Malfoy/Ginny Weasley shipper. :$
Question 5: What book series really needs a movie/tv adaptation?
Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Warner please.
Question 6: Other than reading, what is your passion?
Watching movies and tv. A bit of writing too.
Question 7: What's your favorite concert you've been to?
Ah this is really hard because I have been to so many great concerts. I will have to say it is a three way tie between The XX which I saw a few years back at Massey Hall with the boy and my two bestfriends Steph and Vik, Florence and the Machine which I saw at the Molson Amphitheatre with the boy and Steph and finally, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z with the four of us again. It is always such a blast going to the concert in a group of us four, so I think that is a big part of why those concerts were particularly special to me.
Question 8: If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
The ability to read-minds!
Question 9: Where's your favorite place you've been on vacation?
Paris, hands down. I loved it so much. I was there for one week and it wasn't nearly enough. I can't wait to return there one day. The dream would seriously be to live there for a period of time.
Question 10: If you could learn one language, what would it be?
I have a big desire currently to learn french since I am horrible at it, but along with that, Japanese, German, Russian.. ah, I can't decide!
Question 11: Who is your favorite youtuber?
I am a huge fan of booktube at the moment and my favorites include: Ariel Bissett, Regan from PeruseProject and Raeleen from padfootandprongs07.
I don't know that many book blogs, so I will tag only three.
My Questions to you:
- What book releases are you looking forward coming soon later this year or next year?
- What was the last book you read that you really disappointed with and wish you didn't buy?
- What is your favorite summer beverage?
- What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?
- What do you like collecting?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- Do you have any pets?
- What three tv shows would you recommend?
- What Harry Potter House do you think you would be sorted into?
- Which do you prefer, book blogging or booktubing?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right this second with unlimited funds, where would it be?
And that's it! I want to thank Michelle and Aimee again for tagging me in this award. It is so awesome! :D